• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

BuRnT EGGs

Smash Apprentice
I've got to go, sorry. More things to take care of, and here I thought I would be able to play some smash all day :/
Oh well, great matches though! Really amazing yoshi, I had to play my best, and I'm glad I did, I needed it
Hahaha same here!! I gtg soon too!! Glad i could force you to go all out xD

We DEF gotta play some more matches!! That'd be awesome man ^-^

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
FINALLY AFTER DOING THIS ALL ****ING MORNING AND AFTERNOON AND EVENING I GOT THE WIFI TO WORK **** YEARNMASCFNJKNDSA

Ok but seriously who wants to battle me I'm ready

FC: 0907-9434-4410

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Done already, Neo? Good games, I've never seen you use Zero Suit before. Always fun playing your Spamus. <3

Anybody else want to play?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Though I was a little too impaired last night to say much about our matches, when I was looking at a replay today I noticed that basically your entire missile game is grounded. Try to use platforms more, as it allows her to increase the pace of her firing significantly, like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mkiNoRLX8w. Learn them, and you'll be golden, because your Samus is already solid.

Also, anyone want to play some singles?

Edit: ****, never mind. Maybe later.

Last edited:

NEO!

Smash Lord
Though I was a little too impaired last night to say much about our matches, when I was looking at a replay today I noticed that basically your entire missile game is grounded. Try to use platforms more, as it allows her to increase the pace of her firing significantly, like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mkiNoRLX8w. Learn them, and you'll be golden, because your Samus is already solid.

Also, anyone want to play some singles?

Edit: ****, never mind. Maybe later.
I seen that video. Ive tried. That technique is super hard. you have to short hop every jump which is difficult. he is probably one of the few ppl who can do that. He is one of the best samus players out there. I use platforms all the time tho. thanks

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Nix. Impressive Falco, I have absolutely zero idea what I'm supposed to be doing against lasers. Any tips?

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Good games Nix. Impressive Falco, I have absolutely zero idea what I'm supposed to be doing against lasers. Any tips?
For the lasers, your best bet is power-shielding them, however I know that its difficult, especially in wifi, so that may be out of the question. I know whenever I play falco in a ditto or such, if they start lasering a lot, I like to shield as they're approaching, and do an aerial out of shield (well actually I use shine out of shield, but Ness can't do that lol) any time they get near me, either after the aerial if its a Nair/Dair, or before they can grab if they don't appear to be doing an aerial. Also watch out for when falco does an aerial that goes past your shield, because I did that a lot, you would instinctively shield grab, and then I could just shine and start a falco combo. A retreating aerial is most likely best since it could extend outside my grab range, leading to a creative punish from ness, which I know you know how to do quite well. In general I recommend watching for smash DI out of PK fire, because every time you would hit PK fire I would just SDI out, then your grab would miss, and I could follow up with any sorts of things. Hope this helps in any way lol, I'm not good with these things. Good games btw!

Top Bottom