• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
(well actually I use shine out of shield, but Ness can't do that lol)
Ness does have PSI Magnet, but I don't know how good that is out of shield. I don't think it's as good as shining though, due to it having slightly greater start-up. Thanks a ton for the advice, though. I usually just sat in shield against lasers since I'm not accustomed to the pattern of them in P:M. I can powershield them in Brawl with little to no trouble, even on wifi, but I still need a lot of practice before I can comfortably go for powershielding them in P:M.

Games anyone? 0822-0439-0424
I'll play!

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Ness does have PSI Magnet, but I don't know how good that is out of shield. I don't think it's as good as shining though, due to it having slightly greater start-up. Thanks a ton for the advice, though. I usually just sat in shield against lasers since I'm not accustomed to the pattern of them in P:M. I can powershield them in Brawl with little to no trouble, even on wifi, but I still need a lot of practice before I can comfortably go for powershielding them in P:M.

I'll play!
Anything I can do to help, because I know how hard it can be to fight a dangerous falco lol. Yeah I gotcha, its true though, it does take practice, even I can't do it lol, but I try when I can. You'll get it with practice, like everything.

Last edited:

Hallo Love

Smash Rookie

I'll play!
Nice of you to ignore me, Kyle.
Much appreciated, as always!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Anyone want to play a bit? I sinned and played vBrawl today, so I need to do my penitence.

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
I am SJaws. Whoever you are playing with isn't me.
Sorry about that, I had no idea what the heck was going on. >.< Somehow it turned into teams and whoever joined insisted on suiciding and didn't want to rotate, apparently..

Another time then? :L

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
For sure dude. I'll be around to play again in an hour or two if you're on later.
Nice. Just PM me when you're ready. I might get kicked off just now tho.

Sorry about that, I had no idea what the heck was going on. >.< Somehow it turned into teams and whoever joined insisted on suiciding and didn't want to rotate, apparently..

Another time then? :L
No prob.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
lol, sorry Matchu, that probably wasn't very entertaining. But now I know to never touch vanilla Brawl again. I feel like I just lost a week's worth of training in PM, haha.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
lol, sorry Matchu, that probably wasn't very entertaining. But now I know to never touch vanilla Brawl again. I feel like I just lost a week's worth of training in PM, haha.
It's all good dude I had fun playing you. I like your Ike. GGs!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
It's all good dude I had fun playing you. I like your Ike. GGs!
How can people not like Ike?

Even though Zatchiel and I were debating sexuality issues in another topic, I don't know who could resist going gay for that. ;)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Want to have a pokemon battle between your marth and my ditto? (wow that sounded a lot better in my head) (I'm just gonna hope you know what I mean)
LOL! Sorry man i'm gonna take a little break. Maybe later though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom