• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
Setting up a room for singles, anyone's welcome to join, just enter my FC (the name should be Mikey)

Edit: Have to leave now; I'll host some time later.

Last edited:

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Hopefully soon I'll be able to play online with you guys but getting this to work is a real pain...

kaizo13

Smash Champion
sry i need to do something
edit: nvm friends came over :/

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Its 1247-0652-9848
Gotta go eat breakfast. GGs, though. The lag was really messing with my timings. Especially on Roy. And I REALLY need to get rid of that habit where I roll every time I'm close to you when I touch the ground.

I'd say you should use more jab with Charizard, more Razor Leaf to approach with Ivysaur (combined with grabs when they try to shield it), and less Water Gun with Squirtle (the move is pretty much useless offline).

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Gotta go eat breakfast. GGs, though. The lag was really messing with my timings. Especially on Roy. And I REALLY need to get rid of that habit where I roll every time I'm close to you when I touch the ground.

I'd say you should use more jab with Charizard, more Razor Leaf to approach with Ivysaur (combined with grabs when they try to shield it), and less Water Gun with Squirtle (the move is pretty much useless offline).
To be fair Im in NYC and you are in Washington. Its a pretty far stretch. Watergun isn't as useless as your thinking it is either.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GGs.... I think... I'd have played a few more matches, but I honestly got discouraged towards the end.
GG's. You just need to work a bit on your defensive play. You seem to spam a lot. Or just crouch cancel. Just learn some out of shield options for your characters. Play a little quicker too. So do I... hahaha. I needed to shield more but instead I got up-b killed randomly lol.

Top Bottom