• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Thanks. Kinda feeling like my Ness should just stick to Brawl. Can't really cut it with him. You did awesome, though, I could barely keep up.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Isn't that what taunts are for? Trolling? :troll:

I see what u mean tho. Do you actually main Mewtwo? Cuz its very good. And that DK was just annoying.

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
Isn't that what taunts are for? Trolling? :troll:

I see what u mean tho. Do you actually main Mewtwo? Cuz its very good. And that DK was just annoying.
i only started pm 2 weeks ago, i use both mewtwo and the king equally, but ive been using dk since 64. mewtwo wasnt even in brawl and ive been playing brawl since 08. so the king is much more natural for me. what was annoying about him lol

and lets keep playing. i thought i had to go but my friend said he needed another hour. i will use other characters im trying to get good with. join my room

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
Haha, good games man. I didnt realize I was so bad vs fe chars
GG's bro, when you use Roy try to dash dance a lot, and then when the enemy attacks or do a mistake go for the dash grab, that opens a window which you can use for some options, for example:

wavedash+fsmash
dtilt+run a little+ ftilt or even nbair
another grab+fsmash
dashdance (to keep your enemy confused)+grab again+fsmash

Almost all of those are a instant kill if you do them close to the ledge, also try to do edguarding, with a crouch cancel +ditilt or a simple forward smash it's enough to send the opponent to a decent distance.

Also to get closer, keep your spacing and do dtilt too, it hits in a well distance, so right used can be very helpfull.

Hope we play again soon!

@ StriderAaron360 StriderAaron360 I'll play.

Last edited:
Top Bottom