• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Dang, good games man. You really make me rethink how I move lol.

Anyways, gonna go get some food.
Im not used to play wifi and currently im trying to play correctly Project M,
Actually i dont understand how some players are able to play correctly with all the delay input, i cannot use l-cancel or wavedash correctly and with the frustation i start doing stupid things, like grabs with no sense. Thanks for playing with me, anyway.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
@ R Raetah
The trick is to not really use wavedash. Try aerial approaches or punish your opponent. Players are so used to the high levels of gameplay and special techniques that they forget the basics that are just base mechanics in the game.

@ Lil Puddin Lil Puddin Good games!! :D Your Zelda is truly royal. Join me again anytime you see me on!!! Sometimes if I don't reply I may be playing with my brother.
Thanks.

Your Wario was aiming to wage a war with the Mushroom Kingdom with how he wrecked Peach like that.

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
I'll fight you. What's your FC?

Mine is 3182-9684-8331
Haha good games Puddin. It's been a while since I got bopped like that...think I needed it.

I also really appreciate you sticking with Zelda for most of our games...I've been wanting to practice the Lucario/Zelda match up for a while.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Haha good games Puddin. It's been a while since I got bopped like that...think I needed it.

I also really appreciate you sticking with Zelda for most of our games...I've been wanting to practice the Lucario/Zelda match up for a while.
Yeah they were fun games. I'm good at being slow and sporadically aggressive, so therefore Zelda is the best character for me. lol

There actually aren't many main Zelda users for some reason.

Those were some crazy techs with Lucario though. Actually it's the first time I've seen them. It took me a while to learn how to attack Lucario's evasive blueness.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Where'd you go?
Edit: By the way, I remember hearing about a Lucario player named Bane. I'm not sure if it was you (Heck, I'm not even sure where I saw him.) but I rember it from somewhere.
Well for Brawl I played Lucario alongside Marth and MK. But not in PM.

Sorry I had to go, internet acting wonky. And I feel like I'm gonna faint now lol, so I gonna go to sleep. We'll play tomorrow hopefully?

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
@ itsaxelol itsaxelol GGs, man! Your Mewtwo is pretty standard based on what I've seen, which is still pretty dang good, but your DK is the main attraction to me. You did so well against my mains that I was forced into weird character picks, some working out, others not so much. So much style, too! Seriously, some of those combos were freakin' godlike! Pretty fun to play against when it's not spamming down-b. I'm still upset I didn't win with :popo: though... I mainly use him against floaties.

By the way, those Mewtwo v Sheik matches were the most hype things ever.
i had a lot of fun too. ive only been playing pm for like 2 weeks, so it was cool seeing many guys i havent seen (lucas, bulbasaur, i didnt even know you could just be popoh either lol)

mewtwo shiek on FD was sick though lol

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
1246 8393 4478
turning on wii now
whats your fc?
Hey im going to go ahead and call it a day nice dk didn't have much experience with him and I also dont know whats going on wierd glitches keep doing that probably going to reset my files

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
1246 8393 4478
turning on wii now
whats your fc?
Hey im going to go ahead and call it a day nice dk didn't have much experience with him and I also dont know whats going on wierd glitches keep doing that probably going to reset my files
Weird double post my phone is acting up

Last edited:
Top Bottom