• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wants to play my friend code is 2368-2322-2169, quote me, im going to be playing around 4 hours.

Last edited:

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
How do you add friends, I'm out of town right now so I can't check and would like to know when I get back

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
@ itsaxelol itsaxelol GGs, man! Your Mewtwo is pretty standard based on what I've seen, which is still pretty dang good, but your DK is the main attraction to me. You did so well against my mains that I was forced into weird character picks, some working out, others not so much. So much style, too! Seriously, some of those combos were freakin' godlike! Pretty fun to play against when it's not spamming down-b. I'm still upset I didn't win with :popo: though... I mainly use him against floaties.

By the way, those Mewtwo v Sheik matches were the most hype things ever.

Last edited:

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Oh, hey, happy 500 pages to the thread! If this thread lives to 1000 pages, I'll read through every post on here.

Oh, also, anyone wanna play 1v1 or do an Iron Man crew battle?

Top Bottom