• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
GGs, @ marckenson marckenson ! Really nice Ike and Fox! Your Falcon could use a bit of work, but it's good, too. I'm a bit surprised at how well I'm doing with Lucas lately. I mained him at one point, but that was long ago... I'm not sure how I'm doing this well.

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
lol well, I hope you got something worthwhile out of those matches. ggs Astra.
yeah, i always remember i have no idea how the neutral game works
like i don't know how to put on pressure without being unsafe and rushing in and doing move that get shined or grabbed out of shield or wavedashed back from
and like part of it is pure reaction time that i don't have atm
so much to work on haha
anyone else want games tho?

StriderAaron360

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlueStrider
yeah, i always remember i have no idea how the neutral game works
like i don't know how to put on pressure without being unsafe and rushing in and doing move that get shined or grabbed out of shield or wavedashed back from
and like part of it is pure reaction time that i don't have atm
so much to work on haha
anyone else want games tho?
I'll play first to 3

5413-6306-1163

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
GG @ SuperMario1 SuperMario1

Your Luigi was too slippery for my spammy Zelda. Your Wario was spooking me with his over-sized hands and butt though. 2spoopy4me sir
Yeah you have a nice zelda always puttibg those traps over me but if your not careful you will be wide open to attack ggs

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
Yeah, the neutral game is one of the things I work on a lot. All I can say is that it comes with experience and a better understanding of the game. Knowing what options your opponent can/cannot do, how to punish them, etc.

ggs, Rags!
Well then I need you to drop some knowledge on me because that is killing me in smash. My neutral game is nonexistent it feels like. How do I even begin working on that?

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Anyone up for few matches?

FC is 3182-9684-8331

@ Rags Rags
It will come to you with time. Delay kinda sucks but it is a blessing for certain chars. For now just get to know your attacks' range and any special bits like armor, priority, or sweet spots.

Then from there learn about your opponents' characters. Some are hard to combat regardless, so knowing is only half the battle.

Last edited:

AstraEDM

Smash Ace

FC is 3182-9684-8331

@ Rags Rags
It will come to you with time. Delay kinda sucks but it is a blessing for certain chars. For now just get to know your attacks' range and any special bits like armor, priority, or sweet spots.

Then from there learn about your opponents' characters. Some are hard to combat regardless, so knowing is only half the battle.
I'll play a few
fc should be in sig

Rags

Smash Ace

FC is 3182-9684-8331

@ Rags Rags

everything I had D:

Top Bottom