• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
GGs, Neo. How does a man go about fighting Samus? Good lord... You're even better than Pizzacato, and I could never beat that guy. Good stuff.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Ace:

Anyone wanna play?
I do.

Edit: OK. I got confused here. I thought you weren't online midshipman. I saw no confirmation that you saw my post, so I may have been a bit presumptuous declaring that I would abandon you for bros, no matter how awesome bros might be. In such a case, I will play with you, midshipman. Sorry bros. I hate doing this to you.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Pink you can play midship if you want. He's been waiting longer

Edit: Don't feel bad Pinkdeaf, it's only fair. We love you too!

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
GG's! That was a lot of fun!
Yes. It was pretty fun. GGs.

I realized that while fighting you, I could practice lucario and it seems im not as bad with lucario as I thought. You have helped me realize new possibilities and potential, and for that, I thank you.

Midshipman

Smash Cadet
Annapolis MD, Gainesville FL during the summer
Yes. It was pretty fun. GGs.

I realized that while fighting you, I could practice lucario and it seems im not as bad with lucario as I thought. You have helped me realize new possibilities and potential, and for that, I thank you.
Your welcome, and I feel like I got better and better the more we played. I just really need to work on my tech skill and actually wave dashing haha

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be on for a while; ok-ish Sheik/Zelda and scrubby Marth if anyone wants to have a go at it. Friend Code in my sig

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Last edited:

BirdyBirds

Smash Cadet
GGs, @ BirdyBirds BirdyBirds ! That was a lot of fun. Not sure how I won with sopo, but I was feelin' myself this session! You have a really good Marth. I recommend you work on getting tipped Dash Attacks and Forward airs for follow-ups. DA can usually follow up into up tilt, fair, or even f smash depending on how they DI it. Fair can usually string together multiple times allowing for a Ken combo. Keep workin' on it, man! You'll get good in no time.
thanks, was really fun to play with you. but also the Sopo through me off so hard, because usually my strategy for ice climbers is to single out nana and kill her first. leading to po having already decent amount of damage on him. but i had no idea how to deal with low% Po.

and thanks for the advice.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
GGs Cloak^-^ Thanks for playing, it was scary trying to get back onstage lol.

Yeah, I'm available, although my connection is somewhat wonky right now. We can have a go at it if you want, if it's too laggy we can stop. :p

FC: 0301-9717-6196
GGs, got wrecked xD Your tech skill is crazy. Sorry for messing around with my terrible pika the last two games aha

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
thanks, was really fun to play with you. but also the Sopo through me off so hard, because usually my strategy for ice climbers is to single out nana and kill her first. leading to po having already decent amount of damage on him. but i had no idea how to deal with low% Po.

and thanks for the advice.
Hey, no problem! A dove's gotta help his bird brethren out every now and again, especially if said bird mains Marth/ wants to learn Marth.

Top Bottom