• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
So, is there any way I can get the Wiimmfi patch on the homebrew P:M launcher? I can't use hackless because I don't have any SD cards compatible with Brawl. I have two, but they're both SDHC, and over 2GB.
You can use SDs larger than 2gb if you use the homebrew setup. If you do not have Homebrew, I don't tyou can have an SD larger than 2gb.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You can use SDs larger than 2gb if you use the homebrew setup. If you do not have Homebrew, I don't tyou can have an SD larger than 2gb.
I think you misunderstood my question. I used the homebrew P:M launcher before Nintendo WFC shut down, but now I don't know how to get the patch for the new servers onto my homebrew method. And I can't use hackless. So now I don't know how to play P:M online from my Wii.

xJcLx

Drummer to "Oath To Order" Band
NNID
AvengedxJcLx
@ TheKmanOfSmash TheKmanOfSmash
GGs, you are insane. No wonder why they crowned you one of the best Capt. Falcons out there xD
Those games were really fun and I learned a lot from you.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Some people would've quit and gave up but not me. I kept playing, I love going against players better than me :p
That's the right attitude to have! It's the only way to get better. I'd be more than happy to give you advice if you want. However, it's pretty late and I don't know if I want to type an essay right now lol. I can do it just for you, though :D

xJcLx

Drummer to "Oath To Order" Band
NNID
AvengedxJcLx
That's the right attitude to have! It's the only way to get better. I'd be more than happy to give you advice if you want. However, it's pretty late and I don't know if I want to type an essay right now lol. I can do it just for you, though :D
Nah, you don't have to for now. But one thing I do know is that I get punished a lot. I have to work on spacing and stuff >.<'

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
pink you here? or anyone

1246 8393 4478

join pink

pink are you coming

if anyone else is here let me know. ive been in the waiting room for 10 minutes. pink usually forgets he wants to play smash.. lol

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
pink you here? or anyone

1246 8393 4478

join pink

pink are you coming

if anyone else is here let me know. ive been in the waiting room for 10 minutes. pink usually forgets he wants to play smash.. lol
too true. ;P

I was slow this time because I had to try six or seven times to load projectm. sorry for being late.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
I think you misunderstood my question. I used the homebrew P:M launcher before Nintendo WFC shut down, but now I don't know how to get the patch for the new servers onto my homebrew method. And I can't use hackless. So now I don't know how to play P:M online from my Wii.
I can send you the files I use for this. That would probably simplify things. As you're probably aware, you need a special codeset for PM in order to continue on wifi. I'll need to add you on Skype to send you this file, as Smash Boards does not allow for .gct files to be transferred, nor does it allow .rar files. My Skype name is pidove01.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
No not again i was ready for a fight to
couldn't be. Me and axe were just playing up until now.

@ itsaxelol itsaxelol

ggs. Thanx for putting up with my lucario. Im trying to get good with him, after being inspired by persona 4 arena and amsa. As you could probably tell, I am not too keen on my combos yet, but I will get there soon. Your mewtwo was a very tricky opponent to play against, but one day, I will stop consistently losing and make the fighting more even... one day...

Hope to play with you again. ;P

Also, I used lucario's up taunt to increase my aura. In no way was I flexing.

Top Bottom