• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
@ itsaxelol itsaxelol

ggs. Thanx for putting up with my lucario. Im trying to get good with him, after being inspired by persona 4 arena and amsa. As you could probably tell, I am not too keen on my combos yet, but I will get there soon. Your mewtwo was a very tricky opponent to play against, but one day, I will stop consistently losing and make the fighting more even... one day...

Hope to play with you again. ;P

Also, I used lucario's up taunt to increase my aura. In no way was I flexing

fun games. never saw a lucario before. kinda wish you switched back to samus for a little bit though lol

That's strange... No one else seems to be able to get online... This is starting to seem like Monsters on Maple Street...
Oh, and Axe? Like, the Pikachu main?
no :/ ive had this gamefaqs handle since 2004. i think im gonna have to switch handles for smash 4

Last edited:

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
Quick question can you play online in project m I just got it and ever since they shut off online in brawl can you play online with project m still?

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
So I'm a few months late to the party...but I just got PM wifi working.

Anyone want to help me relearn my online skills?

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
yep, i'm ready
Okay, I have no idea why it happened this time. This is the second time within 24 hours where the game crashed while I was about to play a Kirby. I think it's something with my disc. I'm gonna have to buy a new one. In the meantime, though, I can't really play against a Kirby... :marthmelee:Angry Marth:marthmelee:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Path, you want to try hosting? Lag is so real 0.0
I'm really sorry about that, I didn't realize how heavily my internet is being used right now. I'm sorry :( Doesn't look like I can play right now.
Hey man, maybe we should just try for next time, eh? Lag is to much
Looking forward to it.^^

Last edited:

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Okay, @ Subtle One Subtle One , I'm gonna take a break. It's kind of annoying to know that you're messing everything up and that you can't play a single match without an SD. I'm just gonna get some food, drink a couple of sodas, and wake the hell up.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I need yout friend code first I dont think I have you on my list
Great games mate. That Wolf is something the **** else. I feel like you should try sidestepping less often with Ike, and use turnaround jab or short hop b-air to stop punishes from behind. Otherwise, you can usually dash away from potential punishment, which you did more often with the other characters you used. Had a blast, still.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Great games mate. That Wolf is something the **** else. I feel like you should try sidestepping less often with Ike, and use turnaround jab or short hop b-air to stop punishes from behind. Otherwise, you can usually dash away from potential punishment, which you did more often with the other characters you used. Had a blast, still.
Thanks for the tips on ike he is supposed to be my main but I guess I should put some more time into wolf now it seems never had any compliment him b4 thanks. Also noticed some random desyncs here and there on certain stages...strange

Last edited:
Top Bottom