• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Tohfoo

Smash Cadet
Looking to play some matches. My FC is in my signature. PM me if you're interested!

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Yes, the servers are back online
Gosh. I hate fighting you online. You roll, and I cant react fast enough, so I havebto make reads, or I have to challenge your attacks, but online's timing is tricky, so I can't do it 100% of the time. I suppose I should blame button lag, but this happens so much more often with you... playing with you online is tricky.

I see you picked up kirby. His capabilities fit your play style. Cool.

Ggs, zero. Gg.

zeroultima6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zeroultima6
3DS FC
3179-6572-5398
Gosh. I hate fighting you online. You roll, and I cant react fast enough, so I havebto make reads, or I have to challenge your attacks, but online's timing is tricky, so I can't do it 100% of the time. I suppose I should blame button lag, but this happens so much more often with you... playing with you online is tricky.

I see you picked up kirby. His capabilities fit your play style. Cool.

Ggs, zero. Gg.
yep, have to mix it up, especially kirby GGs.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
ill play
FC: 4944-0137-8120
Dang, sorry, dude. Someone else actually ended up joining before you. :( Next time, though, for sure.

It'll be SupMario1 and Dan vs. Path and I (red). You guys can either be blue or green. I'll open up a room soon.

D

Deleted member

Dang, sorry, dude. Someone else actually ended up joining before you. :( Next time, though, for sure.

It'll be SupMario1 and Dan vs. Path and I (red). You guys can either be blue or green. I'll open up a room soon.
Hey Captain ^-^ Remember me? :D I haven't done dubz with you in a while :o

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
It wont let me join D: It says there isnt a response. If it doesnt work then I guess you guys have to play without me ._.
Uh-oh. ._. All right, try again, Dan. If not, Neo, if you're still there, you can surrogate instead, then.

Edit: Wait, I need to re-add you. *facepalm* Sorry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom