• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Well pascal can be a bit weird sometimes as for the other two i really don't have a problem with them

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
He good i like his moves when he's little let's see tah haah if i remember correctly was my favorite and tempest strike when all grown favorite move aurora lotus demon fang demon fist abyssal seal plasma shock

zeroultima6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zeroultima6
3DS FC
3179-6572-5398
He good i like his moves when he's little let's see tah haah if i remember correctly was my favorite and tempest strike when all grown favorite move aurora lotus demon fang demon fist abyssal seal plasma shock
i mean personality wise

EDIT: Hubert too

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
i mean personality wise

EDIT: Hubert too
Let's see Hubert timid when he was little always had to follow asbel around then of course when he grew he became arrogant overly rational and serious young man and probably thinks he's stronger and more mature than asbel. And as for asbel well he's a spirited young man with a sense of Justice and always wants to protect everyone he fails to turn away from those in need a helpful guy even for a Knight

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
well what about the relationship between cheria and asbel @ SuperMario1 SuperMario1 ?
Well cheria has always had feelings for asbel the thing at first she had a illness but she basically always wanted to help people even when in danger asbel was a little slow at first but then he realized it also they were childhood friends

zeroultima6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zeroultima6
3DS FC
3179-6572-5398
Well cheria has always had feelings for asbel the thing at first she had a illness but she basically always wanted to help people even when in danger asbel was a little slow at first but then he realized it also they were childhood friends
They eventually go together

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
on account of sophie
Asbel is what you could possibly say he is overprotective around sophie she doesn't basically know much of the world but the relationship between asbel and sophie is very deep asbel will even give his life for sophie

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Thought this was Smash Bros. You guys can take that kind of conversation into PMs next time maybe.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I thought that the new server was supposed to be faster? It's slower...

Anyway, thank for playing. I'd say gg, but that lag didn't make it fun...
GGs! I g2g. Soz about the lag, my home is filled with internet hoggers. At least the first few games had it somewhat decent. :p
Path is #1.
We gotta play sometime soon again :( It feels like I always miss you xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom