• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Wait, I thought Nintendo Wi-Fi connection shut down.
How does this work.
._.

xJcLx

Drummer to "Oath To Order" Band
NNID
AvengedxJcLx
Wait, I thought Nintendo Wi-Fi connection shut down.
How does this work.
._.
You have to download some sort of Project M patch that allows you to play Online. Someone send me a download link via Skype and I just put on my SD Card and it works. I don't exactly know how.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You have to download some sort of Project M patch that allows you to play Online. Someone send me a download link via Skype and I just put on my SD Card and it works. I don't exactly know how.
I FREAKING CALLED IT.
I KNEW THEY WOULD DO THAT.
All that jazz aside, that's pretty darn cool.
I'm Proud of them. ;)

Halcreix

Smash Cadet
I patched my ISO some time ago, but I haven't had the time to test it until now, I always got the 60000 error until I erased my Save File (I couldn't register my old FC in the Wiimfi db).

Halcreix

Smash Cadet
I've played with JcL and everything seemed well. We had some lag, but I think it was mostly because we're far from each other ( I'm from Mexico City).

Last edited:

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
I've been kind of wanting to play, if you want to try a few rounds. 4172-1184-4658

edit: Are you on, Subtle One? I added your code, I think, but don't see you.

Last edited:

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Okay, I logged off and on, and see you online now. Hopefully you can join me? Hosting a room.

edit: Getting infinite "Joining the match..." screen still, like it was earlier. :( Server still not 100%? I thought it was possibly back with some of the recent posts.

Last edited:

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I logged off and on, and see you online now. Hopefully you can join me? Hosting a room.

edit: Getting infinite "Joining the match..." screen still, like it was earlier. :( Server still not 100%? I thought it was possibly back with some of the recent posts.
Are you still trying to use Nintendo wifi connection? They created a work around server set. Did you download it?

I

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
reading up "pre- tier list" for this game. I agree with what many say "many lower tier characters have untapped potential"

WiFi is a whole different game where some of the most technical input times can sometimes miss inputs throwing off game online

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Wifi connection has been working, it's been the getting into the matches that's been the issue. Have you had any successful matches?

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Wifi connection has been working, it's been the getting into the matches that's been the issue. Have you had any successful matches?
I have nothing to say on first hand wifi success, but on the menu, it says mattchu is brawling. Also, he might bbe not respondingon the forums due to the wifi's revived condition. Looks like wifi is working... I could be wrong.nwanna test it out for yourself? With me?

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
[quote: Babali Boon, post: 17041072, member: 253574"]If you're still around I'll give it a shot really quick. 4172-1184-4658[/quote]
Cool. what's my status online? Will you host?

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Hey good games, I have to head out to lunch but that was a blast! We'll play again soon I'll be back later today!

Glad to see it's back up and working again!

My games with you were also surprisingly the least laggy I've ever experienced. Good fun, thanks for playing.

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Hey good games, I have to head out to lunch but that was a blast! We'll play again soon I'll be back later today!
Good gamesnto you. I guess I should eat breakfast now, huh. Ill be here for a while so I will be waiting. Anyone else want to play in the meantime... or after 10 minutes?

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
Good gamesnto you. I guess I should eat breakfast now, huh. Ill be here for a while so I will be waiting. Anyone else want to play in the meantime... or after 10 minutes?
I can play, but you can eat first. I might just fix a few files on my SD card.

Top Bottom