• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ShadeXIII

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dark-SoulXIII
3DS FC
1332-8733-9432
4644-5647-8791 Are we gonna be talking through fsmash or skype or not? It would help this run more smoothly. Also, how many characters are we using?
I have Skype. Not sure how many characters we'll be using overall, but I'm definitely throwing in three. Also, I'll have to use the wifi set for this, right?

Last edited:

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to join matches but it's all of a sudden just staying on the "Joining the Match" notification

Is anyone else having problems? I was playing with no trouble earlier so I don't believe it's my internet

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I'm trying to join matches but it's all of a sudden just staying on the "Joining the Match" notification

Is anyone else having problems? I was playing with no trouble earlier so I don't believe it's my internet
It's not your internet. I think it's some server glitch or something.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815

Everyone in the Soul Smashers is having this problem as well. I wonder...

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman

I may or may not be experiencing the same thing, not sure

kazrisk

twitch.tv/kazrisk
NNID
kazrisk
Just got Project M! Friend code is 2282-3328-7562! If someone wants to battle me and see if this works, that'd be awesome!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
@ xJcLx xJcLx Good games! That's one crazy Legend of Zelda group you got there. Those were the first matches I played this week, it took me a while to get warmed up. You kept destroying my Sonic.... not many people do that so easily xD. At the victory screen when you beat Squirtle with Link, I could hear you just cheering. Good games, I would love for you to play Bros A sometime and I would love to play you again in the future.

Halcreix

Smash Cadet
Anyone wanna play? Any rules are fine with me, I'm not into competitive play, but if you like to play as that, I have no concerns either but don't expect much of a challenge.

Send me a message and I'll reply as soon as I can :)

xJcLx

Drummer to "Oath To Order" Band
NNID
AvengedxJcLx
@ xJcLx xJcLx Good games! That's one crazy Legend of Zelda group you got there. Those were the first matches I played this week, it took me a while to get warmed up. You kept destroying my Sonic.... not many people do that so easily xD. At the victory screen when you beat Squirtle with Link, I could hear you just cheering. Good games, I would love for you to play Bros A sometime and I would love to play you again in the future.
I played many Sonic players so yeah, I'm knida used to his fighting style xD But yeah, good games. What makes Squirtle a big threat is that he's moving so fast that no matter how fast you react, you'll do it too late and he already hits you. I had trouble adapting xD

Anyone wanna play? Any rules are fine with me, I'm not into competitive play, but if you like to play as that, I have no concerns either but don't expect much of a challenge.

Send me a message and I'll reply as soon as I can :)
I'll play you
FC: 4639-9806-2153

Top Bottom