• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Sorry, SuperMario1. For some reason, every time the match starts with you in now, it disconnects. I think we're gonna have to substitute someone else...

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Path, Neo, you guys having trouble joining in? :(

Edit: Okay, looks like only rotations are left for the night... Path, Dan, you guys wanna try that much?

Last edited:

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
lol i hope so, does the distance between players affect connection? or is it always like that?
It's dependent on the distance, yes. But there is more or less always a slight bit of delay, just because of the nature of wifi. Some will be almost none, others will be like half a second input delay.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
GGs, @ BirdyBirds BirdyBirds ! That was a lot of fun. Not sure how I won with sopo, but I was feelin' myself this session! You have a really good Marth. I recommend you work on getting tipped Dash Attacks and Forward airs for follow-ups. DA can usually follow up into up tilt, fair, or even f smash depending on how they DI it. Fair can usually string together multiple times allowing for a Ken combo. Keep workin' on it, man! You'll get good in no time.

P.S. Anyone else wanna play?

Last edited:

NEO!

Smash Lord
GGs, @ BirdyBirds BirdyBirds ! That was a lot of fun. Not sure how I won with sopo, but I was feelin' myself this session! You have a really good Marth. I recommend you work on getting tipped Dash Attacks and Forward airs for follow-ups. DA can usually follow up into up tilt, fair, or even f smash depending on how they DI it. Fair can usually string together multiple times allowing for a Ken combo. Keep workin' on it, man! You'll get good in no time.

P.S. Anyone else wanna play?
ill play u im hostimg
FC: 4944-0137-8120

Last edited:
Top Bottom