• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
lmao ggs @ NEO! NEO!
i aint about to deal with more missiles in half second input lag haha
*click shield button*
*mewtwo watches three seasons of game of thrones, gets engaged and married, grows old in a retirement home, then puts up his shield*

NEO!

Smash Lord
lmao ggs @ NEO! NEO!
i aint about to deal with more missiles in half second input lag haha
*click shield button*
*mewtwo watches three seasons of game of thrones, gets engaged and married, grows old in a retirement home, then puts up his shield*
haha lag aint that bad. ive played worse

Dott

Smash Ace
Link is a good character to play with Dott is a great link player there's no need to be ashamed
Thanks! :D

Lol. Don't listen to him. Play whoever you enjoy playing as, and Link can be a very viable character in the right hands.
Haha i won't stop playing Link, i have been maining him my whole life so it's like he's the only character i feel fully confortable playing!

LINK MAIN 4EVAH!

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
But... but... why? D:
nah i was joking lol, link is one of the best characters in the game. But i also hate that character beyond imaginable. His whole neutral revolves around him jumping around and throwing his broken boomerang, and it is very difficult to punish it over wifi. His rang is also safe on block and leads into anything. He is a character who I do not enjoy playing against, and wifi makes him 2x better. I meant no offense to you you're a good player, I just hate Link.

GGs

Dott

Smash Ace
nah i was joking lol, link is one of the best characters in the game. But i also hate that character beyond imaginable. His whole neutral revolves around him jumping around and throwing his broken boomerang, and it is very difficult to punish it over wifi. His rang is also safe on block and leads into anything. He is a character who I do not enjoy playing against, and wifi makes him 2x better. I meant no offense to you you're a good player, I just hate Link.

GGs
Hahaha dont worry, sometimes even to me it's frustrating the Link ditto :D (Mostly because most of Link's know how to manage projectiles insanely good and i... don't, lol).

Top Bottom