• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
This isn't good at all now what do we do i was ready to fight but there is something wrong with the server this is bad THIS IS SO BAD

UmmBees

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna play?

0091-8994-7322

EDIT: Oops just kidding server still down

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Is the server still down? Does anyone want to test it again?

I got the answer to my own question.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Bros Meteor:
Good games PD1. Felt like getting Yoshi for a long period of time. I really didn't know how to use him well xD. I found myself button mashing with him so badly. Ugh the last match had to be at Wario Ware? My Squirtle doesn't do well on small stages. Plus it would be nice if you would stop frantically attacking during the big lag spikes. You only backed off me once when it happened but the other time you kept trying to use it for your advantage (At Smashville) with your throws. I know I attacked back, but that was to get myself away from you without being punished from an air dodge or roll; we both were at high damage percentage.

Other than that, good games and keep up the good work.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Bros Meteor:
Good games PD1. Felt like getting Yoshi for a long period of time. I really didn't know how to use him well xD. I found myself button mashing with him so badly. Ugh the last match had to be at Wario Ware? My Squirtle doesn't do well on small stages. Plus it would be nice if you would stop frantically attacking during the big lag spikes. You only backed off me once when it happened but the other time you kept trying to use it for your advantage (At Smashville) with your throws. I know I attacked back, but that was to get myself away from you without being punished from an air dodge or roll; we both were at high damage percentage.

Other than that, good games and keep up the good work.
Yes good games. I attacked during the lag spikes because I thought you were coming at me. I hate to admit it, but I was afraid of your approaches. Whenever I play online, I lose the composure I have in person so I get scared and throw around hit boxes. I wasn't sure how I was using lag-spikes to my advantage. I assume you would rather we wait out the lag spikes? I like small stages on wifi solely because I don't know how to hit fast characters on wifi. Normally, I would be able to just react in person, but on wifi, I can't really do that. I have to predict. It is easier for me to make predictions on small stages. Rest assured, though, that I play less afraid in person.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Yes good games. I attacked during the lag spikes because I thought you were coming at me. I hate to admit it, but I was afraid of your approaches. Whenever I play online, I lose the composure I have in person so I get scared and throw around hit boxes. I wasn't sure how I was using lag-spikes to my advantage. I assume you would rather we wait out the lag spikes? I like small stages on wifi solely because I don't know how to hit fast characters on wifi. Normally, I would be able to just react in person, but on wifi, I can't really do that. I have to predict. It is easier for me to make predictions on small stages. Rest assured, though, that I play less afraid in person.
You indeed are a fancy man. <3

I'm up for more matches if anyone wants to play.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I'll play. I'm testing Sonic right now, so I might be sloppy due to wifi.
FC: 4086-2190-5836

Top Bottom