• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
GGs dude.. i would keep playing but it got annoying going to the same stage every time.. idk why it never gave me my pick, maybe the game likes you better :(
Lmao sorry I'm just used to only running FD with my bro It's automatic.
We can go elsewhere if you want I like smashville and dreamland and kirby treeland too

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
Lmao sorry I'm just used to only running FD with my bro It's automatic.
We can go elsewhere if you want I like smashville and dreamland and kirby treeland too
Aren't "Kirby Treeland" and Dreamland the same stage? Haha.

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
How did it feel, @ ThatLinkDude ThatLinkDude ?
So far I figured your zelda out pretty well you waited for me to rush then you got me with either the forward a or a grab for a combo, but then I remembered Zeldas ranged attacks suck big **** so I spammed your ass and made you come to me. Those grabs into combos tore me the **** up though and I felt myself making the same entrances (ie nair) that you would punish with grabs. It sucks because I just can't seem to L cancel or wavedash in any of these matches it's just not second nature yet. So yeah I give it to you today. I just gotta read those grabs.....or punish them
I still don't think your ready for my Peach though
I love you

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
So far I figured your zelda out pretty well you waited for me to rush then you got me with either the forward a or a grab for a combo, but then I remembered Zeldas ranged attacks suck big **** so I spammed your *** and made you come to me. Those grabs into combos tore me the **** up though and I felt myself making the same entrances (ie nair) that you would punish with grabs. It sucks because I just can't seem to L cancel or wavedash in any of these matches it's just not second nature yet. So yeah I give it to you today. I just gotta read those grabs.....or punish them
I still don't think your ready for my Peach though
I love you
Bring it on.

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
It's been awhile since I played him I guess
have we played krush?
(were you that guy with the 1/2 speed?)

I love you

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
I'm up there, admit it. You just have the lag on your side
If I recall correctly that time where you join my game along with @JoshIsOn you basically lost to me first match I don't know if I was Mr game and watch or luigi but you lost the first match the second match you was suppose to switch with joshison but you decided to stay in the match just because I was ness or you probably wanted revenge for your loss either you still got beat my ness that I haven't used in long time @JoshIsOn can even back me up on this he was there plus there was hardly any lag so don't even start. Third match joshison wanted yet you still wanted to fight me but I wanted @JoshIsOn to fight since you did not let him

Last edited:

Archie998

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4828-7704-8017
can someone help me? I'm playing on pm 3.6 iso from usb loader gx and it works fine but when i go online and play with other people, it keeps desyncing does anyone know the solution?

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
You lost to Mattchu?
Not really. We would go back and forth. I would win a few games in a row then he would. He has superior tech skill than me, but I would bait him or punish any whiffed attacks. I went Ness the whole time.

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
well i never said unbeatable, but he was 3-4 stocking me and i was getting you down to last stock, i guess you're just better against him
You weren't last stocking me consistently, though. I would get some prominent 2 stocks and a JV3 here and there if you weren't playing clean. Mattchu would 3 stock me, but I also would 3 stock him.

Welcome to the beauty of WiFi. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom