• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
GGs, fox/falco really struggle against zelda, marth was much more even
Fox/Falco are combo food for many of the characters, because their neutral game is very good. I also noticed your techs weren't happening. Zelda loves when you don't tech.

EDIT: Actually, Fox and Falco have the advantage in that matchup.

Last edited:

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
Fox/Falco are combo food for many of the characters, because their neutral game is very good. I noticed your techs weren't happening. Zelda loves when you don't tech.
even though i was host, connection was ****ty as usual, i'm pretty new to wifi project m so any tech skill is a bit hard for me with the lag. also cause of the lag, i couldn't sweetspot the ledges so any time you had me off the stage was an instant death lol
Edit: Any tips for the matchup or my play in general? besides the missed techs

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
even though i was host, connection was ****ty as usual, i'm pretty new to wifi project m so any tech skill is a bit hard for me with the lag. also cause of the lag, i couldn't sweetspot the ledges so any time you had me off the stage was an instant death lol
The lag wasn't that bad. Our input lag was a green, which is fairly decent. There were minimal lag spikes, though. Trust me, I missed many telecancel sweetspots. It's a price we both have to pay.

EDIT: You are fairly new. We'll keep playing later. Our connection was good enough to play back and forth.

Last edited:

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
The lag wasn't that bad. Our input lag was a green, which is fairly decent. There were minimal lag spikes, though. Trust me, I missed many telecancel sweetspots. It's a price we both have to pay.

EDIT: You are fairly new. We'll keep playing later. Our connection was good enough to play back and forth.
Well its bed time for me, but yeah i noticed a few of your missed sweetspots. It doesn't get any easier? lol

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Any tips for the matchup or my play in general? besides the missed techs
Apply more pressure as the StarFox squad. They have lasers for a reason.

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
Well its bed time for me, but yeah i noticed a few of your missed sweetspots. It doesn't get any easier? lol
Nope. Haha. Wifi is so dynamic even playing against the same person on a different day can lead to a different outcome. Once again, GGs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom