• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Scraket

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside

Mokujin98

Smash Apprentice
Life is just too uncertain to have regrets... For all we know what you did was the best thing. Now go give him the biggest kamehameha you got.

GGs son, im proud of you, your lucas is good, but your wario man is even better. ;)

Thanks father i will.....

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
The way I did it was by getting 3.6, updating the luncher and installing the 3.6 wifi addon through the luncher. This doesnt work for everyone for some reason though so here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/3bj346/setting_up_project_m_36_wifi_link_to_instructions/

There is a download link and instructions to what you need to put in your 3.6 project m files.
I follow the instructions I seems I haved everything in my project m 3.6 online things it's doesn't work in anyway is there a another way.

Top Bottom