• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Royal-X

Smash Ace

When is it: Sunday @7:30 PM EST / 6:30 Central
How to Register: Either register directly HERE or send me a PM so I can add you.

The last tournament was the biggest one yet. Let's see if we can make it even more stacked!
Be there or be square!

SuperMario1

Smash Lord

When is it: Sunday @7:30 PM EST / 6:30 Central
How to Register: Either register directly HERE or send me a PM so I can add you.

The last tournament was the biggest one yet. Let's see if we can make it even more stacked!
Be there or be square!
Get off that skype and come back to the smash boards for iwata

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
haven't been here for long but of all the people I've faced on here @Mattchu is by far #1, then 3 way tie between you, supermario, and @ Tomaster Tomaster , probably tomaster the best of the three.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!I!!! I almost reported this post.
Kman is the best on these boards, 9K's probably second and then I'm third/ fourth/ fifth/ sixth/ and seventh
Use your braincells, get into Princeton.
Don't make me bring out my Peach!!!

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
again, haven't been here long
Princeton is always watching over us! The
lol. kman is wifi god. Along with Nix.

9k next.

then trati and un.dead.

then me lol. What yall want?
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA don't make me pop an adderall!!! How do you think I got into Princeton?
Princeton is always watching over us! They are the most omnipotent college in the tristate area! They just want to see us succeed!
I'll play you now! first to three!!! FEEL MY POOOOWEEEEERRRRR!!

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
@ EarthboundHero EarthboundHero what happened there it looks like you got beat by your own character I haven't played ness in forever i guess its because i already knew how to play him a long time ago

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
How do you get out of grabs faster? I've seen some people get out of my grabs instantly, does it just depend on the character?

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
How do you get out of grabs faster? I've seen some people get out of my grabs instantly, does it just depend on the character?
The more damage you have, the longer it takes to get out of a grab. You have to input commands as fast you can. The more inputs, the faster you are released.

Last edited:

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
**** that is there any way to get out of game and watch grab forward smash
You have to tech the ground after the grab!. You shouldn't drop out so much just so you can switch stages or refresh the stock deficit. The games non serious and give experience. Anyway, I think our approaches are both pretty stale we need to add some exciting alternates. I couldnt take it anymore lool

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
You have to tech the ground after the grab!. You shouldn't drop out so much just so you can switch stages or refresh the stock deficit. The games non serious and give experience. Anyway, I think our approaches are both pretty stale we need to add some exciting alternates. I couldnt take it anymore lool
i couldn't get the timing right for some reason, probably cause of wifi lag. Also you're right, its just i lose so much momentum getting finished at 30% cause of that inescapable grab combo. i was starting to get the hang of your G&W at the end there-though he's definitely the character i struggle with most, except maybe mewtwo. What do you mean by stale, like how could I mix it up/improve it?

Top Bottom