• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Frost_Aer0

Smash Apprentice
r we playing 3.5 or 3.6b for wifi? Im asking because i cant get 3.6b to load on my wii but 3.5 will and i want to play later tonight but id have to know first.

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
for 3.6 wifi:
1) you need to download the homebrew version, go into folder projectm > launcher > addons ..
2) then extract the file wifi.7z (if you don't know how to do that look it up online), once you have done that ..
3) copy "mu_menumain.pac" "sc_selcharacter.pac" and "sc_selcharacter2.pac",
4) then go back into folder projectm > pf > menu2 and paste those files, replacing the old ones in menu2..
5) then go back into file wifi.7z and copy "RSBE01.gct" and paste it in the folder "codes", replacing the previous one.
6) THEN finally go back into folder wifi and copy config.xml.. then paste config.xml in folder "launcher", replacing the old one.
7) Then copy "apps" "codes" "gameconfig.txt", and "projectm" and whatever else is in there, and paste it into your SD card and run homebrew > project m.
Done.

Frost_Aer0

Smash Apprentice
for 3.6 wifi:
1) you need to download the homebrew version, go into folder projectm > launcher > addons ..
2) then extract the file wifi.7z (if you don't know how to do that look it up online), once you have done that ..
3) copy "mu_menumain.pac" "sc_selcharacter.pac" and "sc_selcharacter2.pac",
4) then go back into folder projectm > pf > menu2 and paste those files, replacing the old ones in menu2..
5) then go back into file wifi.7z and copy "RSBE01.gct" and paste it in the folder "codes", replacing the previous one.
6) THEN finally go back into folder wifi and copy config.xml.. then paste config.xml in folder "launcher", replacing the old one.
7) Then copy "apps" "codes" "gameconfig.txt", and "projectm" and whatever else is in there, and paste it into your SD card and run homebrew > project m.
Done.
So i hqve to homebrew myvwii tomorrow... Yea!!!!

Top Bottom