• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
Oh dang. Sorry. So uh any tips I'm currently trying to pick up shiek
GGs, and don't forward smash or roll nearly as much. The rule for forward smash, or any smash, is don't do it unless you know it'll connect. It hit me a lot cause I tend to just go in without thinking, but against most other people, those random fsmashes will neverrrrrrr hit.
Also, for alternatives to the smash attacks, look up sheik or marth matches on youtube to see what works and doesn't work

Last edited:

Ash2Gary

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ash2gary
Thanks. Well here's a tip for you. You mains have small shields don't shield so much just run

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
If I recall correctly that time where you join my game along with @ JoshIsOn JoshIsOn you basically lost to me first match I don't know if I was Mr game and watch or luigi but you lost the first match the second match you was suppose to switch with joshison but you decided to stay in the match just because I was ness or you probably wanted revenge for your loss either you still got beat my ness that I haven't used in long time @ JoshIsOn JoshIsOn can even back me up on this he was there plus there was hardly any lag so don't even start. Third match joshison wanted yet you still wanted to fight me but I wanted @ JoshIsOn JoshIsOn to fight since you did not let him
lol nah the lqg was baddd. But like I said we can only settle this online. And I didn't switch cause we were in we were supposed to be doing first to 4

Top Bottom