• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ImmortalONYLITH

Smash Cadet
In my sig.

What's Kik, should I get it?

Yep. Just google 7z
Kik's an app for Android and iOS, just make an account and you'll be up. It's like Messenger for Facebook, except without all the hassle of setting up everything. If you do get it, mine's ImmortalONYLITH.

(EDIT: Just realized this was posted on my old account)

Last edited:

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
I extracted the files and when I went to the launcher and tried to install it, it took me back to the homebrew menu and when I clicked the launcher nothing happened and I got a frozen black screen. So I just ended up deleting the original 7z file and left the extracted ones there and it said there was nothing there when I was gonna install the addon.

Last edited:

lets get fruity

Smash Cadet

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smash Cadet
1. Sorry about wierd repost, dunno what happened
2. How do you play 3.6 online? I've tried installing the wifi addon but it just kicks me back to the homebrew channel each time I try
Go to projectm/launcher/addons and there will be a zipped file called wifi.7z. Unzip it and there will be 4-5 files. Find and replace all the main files with the files in that Wi-Fi folder (most of the files will be in menu2, the others are easy to find). Addons don't work in 3.6 so it's the only way to do it.

Also, looking for some 3.6 games myself.

Last edited:

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
Ready to play 3.6 beta for anyone who wants to play, 0776-2923-9929

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smash Cadet
Sorry for the connection error, don't know what caused it. I guess maybe it was a desync but it seemed like we were both on the same version of the stage.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smash Cadet
GGs, Goldman. Sorry for all the desyncing. Your Marth honestly gave me a tough time, you're good at chaining hits together.

Does anyone else want to play?

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
GGs, Goldman. Sorry for all the desyncing. Your Marth honestly gave me a tough time, you're good at chaining hits together.

Does anyone else want to play?
Not really, but thanks anyway. You did pretty good yourself. All though I have to admit that side b spike was awesome

Top Bottom