• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smash Cadet
Don't know what those connection problems were. You wanna try again or would you rather find someone with less poor Internet?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smash Cadet
GGs, fruity. I'm impressed, you really, really improved between when we started and when we finished; might've just been you learning the match-up but those last couple dozen matches were fun as hell.

lets get fruity

Smash Cadet
I swear I didn't pick the minigames part of Warioware on purpose.
Yeah, I know. Also, the reason I sometimes took a minute to pick my character was because I was reporting alt stages coming up when you didn't want them to as a bug. That's why we played Pokemon Stadium 1, I wanted PS2.

lets get fruity

Smash Cadet
GGs, fruity. I'm impressed, you really, really improved between when we started and when we finished; might've just been you learning the match-up but those last couple dozen matches were fun as hell.
I think it was me getting used to the wifi lag, because I have not played a lot of it

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Platform drop DJC Backair. Also the use of PK fire to bait out movement options.
lol true that. But u need to step up yo Zelda game. @Gawain the Knight might be able to teach you a little But ya, keep practicing your advanced techniques because I don't see much of Zelda and that's a MU I really need to work on. So my man, next time we play. You better be 3 stocking me.

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
lol true that. But u need to step up yo Zelda game. @Gawain the Knight might be able to teach you a little But ya, keep practicing your advanced techniques because I don't see much of Zelda and that's a MU I really need to work on. So my man, next time we play. You better be 3 stocking me.
Yeah, I'm used to the lag for fundamentals but my advance techs don't translate on Wifi yet. I actually talked to him and actually implemented some of the insight he gave me. I have an issue with my movement, though. I'll dash dance/dash and somehow I start sliding. This happens even during offline so I just have to work on that.

Top Bottom