• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
i think i missed my chance 7 years ago ill never get good at this game lol
Nah dude your already improving at a pretty steady rate
You just gotta get comfortable with a character, know all of their moves like the back of your hand and then you have to learn to play according to the situation. You have to be flexible and assertive that way your not defending or getting punished the whole game. You gotta maximize your strengths and take advantage of peoples weakness/habits while trying to decrease as many of your own flaws as possible. I'd recommend tacking All-Star until you can beat it or vsing 1 or 2 level 9 computers with different matchups you'll get it eventually, it's a steep learning curve so don't get discouraged. I just learned about tech about a week ago

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
i think i missed my chance 7 years ago ill never get good at this game lol
you solid. Just need to learn your advanced techniques. It's easy once you learn 1. Then you gradually start to learn more and more. And you'll notice others use it. Don't get discouraged. I only started 8months ago

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
I think awareness and learning to read are way more important than tech. M2k could destroy anyone here without using any advanced tech because his awareness is that good

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
GGs
Alright, I gotta go now. Great matches, though. Any tips you could provide me?
GGs. Your major problem is all the SD'ing, but that's probably just wifi lag messing you up. One thing I noticed is that you like to stay on the top platforms a lot, and that leaves you pretty open, you generally want to stay in the middle of the stage as low as possible. Good sonic overall though, I don't play many of them

ImmortalONYLITH

Smash Cadet
GGs

GGs. Your major problem is all the SD'ing, but that's probably just wifi lag messing you up. One thing I noticed is that you like to stay on the top platforms a lot, and that leaves you pretty open, you generally want to stay in the middle of the stage as low as possible. Good sonic overall though, I don't play many of them
Heh, thanks. Yeah, the lag throws me off quite a bit. Also, about the platforms, I'll take that into practice.

Donaldducky

Smash Cadet
GGs

Wanna play? Im on 3.6 2196-4346-7985

Top Bottom