• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ian715

Smash Apprentice
Josh or someone join and be on blue team.

Until then, you guys wanna do rotations?

Sorry I backed out real quick to see if Josh was still online but he isn't

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
yo pax we should play more dude i was saving that replay, didnt mean to leave. we're really close at different parts of our game, we'd really benefit from playing each other more dude

@ ian715 ian715 hopefully i can take a rain check on the team offer :)

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
yo pax we should play more dude i was saving that replay, didnt mean to leave. we're really close at different parts of our game, we'd really benefit from playing each other more dude
Ohhh that's what that was. Sorry about that. And we should! Those were some fun games :)

Frost_Aer0

Smash Apprentice

@ ian715 ian715 hopefully i can take a rain check on the team offer :)
Id like to plah if he doesnt come back

waygu

Smash Lord
@ PoeticMonkey PoeticMonkey hey there hi there. i was away doing adult things for a while but im back to wasting my free time.

we also have a mess of posts right now. i have a room open if pax or poe want to join, otherwise ill play aero

Frost_Aer0

Smash Apprentice
@ PoeticMonkey PoeticMonkey hey there hi there. i was away doing adult things for a while but im back to wasting my free time.

we also have a mess of posts right now. i have a room open if pax or poe want to join, otherwise ill play aero
i think you should ad me cauee it seems like Aj is in a game

edit:Does anyone wanna play.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
@ waygu waygu
Did we desync? FoD may've been a mistake. If so my bad.
THATS WHAT THAT WAS. ive never seen that lmfao i thought you spammed attacks taunting me and then you kinda walked off till 1 stock then stood there. i went down to 1 and then it d/c :p

ggs none the less. your sheik is kinda scary man, those autocancel fairs are too good. also our connection was beautiful, i cant believe some of the 1 frame stuff i was pulling off.

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
THATS WHAT THAT WAS. ive never seen that lmfao i thought you spammed attacks taunting me and then you kinda walked off till 1 stock then stood there. i went down to 1 and then it d/c :p

ggs none the less. your sheik is kinda scary man, those autocancel fairs are too good. also our connection was beautiful, i cant believe some of the 1 frame stuff i was pulling off.
Thanks, mate. I was surprised to see you rockin' the Sheik too. I sometimes wait to bring my main out. And Ive been getting the feel for more chars now so I'll play through TL, Marth, Falco, and now Fox and Lucas before going to Sheik. There was some hype in that session. You had me on edge when I was Fox v Sheik at Smashvile.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Thanks, mate. I was surprised to see you rockin' the Sheik too. I sometimes wait to bring my main out. And Ive been getting the feel for more chars now so I'll play through TL, Marth, Falco, and now Fox and Lucas before going to Sheik. There was some hype in that session. You had me on edge when I was Fox v Sheik at Smashvile.
Down for some rounds?

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Hosting. Do you have me added?
My game froze. I'm assuming you were Lucas? I forgot to mention that he freezes when other people pick him but not when I do. I've redownloaded his files and everything so I have no idea what's up.

Also, sorry our connection is worsening. I don't know why, but we can call it off if you want. That last one was pretty bad connection-wise.

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
@ Eisen Eisen
Sorry. I was enjoying our session, then my freaking ISP dropped the ball on me and I lost conn. Sorry. Tight games though, dude. GGs.

edit: It might be short outages. The weather's storming where I am.

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
@ Eisen Eisen
Sorry. I was enjoying our session, then my freaking ISP dropped the ball on me and I lost conn. Sorry. Tight games though, dude. GGs.

edit: It might be short outages. The weather's storming where I am.
Alright, no worries. Let me know if you want to play again. I think I'm going to be online late tonight.

Top Bottom