• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
@Mattchu @ ian715 ian715
ggs man, those were fun as hell, lot of weird matchups. rob either got better or played better today, he was kicking my ass sometimes lmfao.
sorry for tking you ian x_x

also ****, the tourney tonight is kinda stacked already just by seeing challonge sign ups. @trati @Mattchu @ EarthboundHero EarthboundHero you guys should sign up

Last edited:

Demexus

Smash Rookie
PM FC: 3613-7738-1368
Demexus

I'm new to the Smash community and have never played with anyone besides my brother, so I'm probably gonna be bad, just letting you know. I can play later tonight if anyone wants to play and beat me, lol.

_Griffith_

Smash Apprentice
Demexus

I'm new to the Smash community and have never played with anyone besides my brother, so I'm probably gonna be bad, just letting you know. I can play later tonight if anyone wants to play and beat me, lol.
If I'm still on, I'll be glad to play. I'm also fairly new, though I've played some Smash before.

Last edited:

ian715

Smash Apprentice
Demexus

Welcome! I just joined last week and everyone is pretty awesome! The only thing you're gonna have to get use to is the input lag online. Sometimes it's really bad, sometimes it's perfectly fine. It's a hit or miss, but welcome! I'll probably be on tonight if you want to play!

_Griffith_

Smash Apprentice
GG Yami. I apologize for dropping out after only one set, but the cross-country connection was pretty framey and I could tell it was affecting both of us quite a bit. Maybe I'll catch you again on a better day.

Top Bottom