• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ian715

Smash Apprentice
Im down for some 1v1's if you want. Kinda new to PM and any practice would be nice lol
alright that sounds good, if anyone else joins we'll just do rotations and loser will be out

add my and ill add you, ill host a room in 5 or so minutes

What's your pm friend code?

EDIT: Nevermind i see it :p

EDIT 2: Actually gimme like 5 or 10 minutes

Last edited:

RobMoNeY

Smash Cadet
Yo GG's @ ian715 ian715 , i think ima get off for awhile ill probably be on later if anyone wants to play later.

Also your Zelda is really good. Looking forward to playing you more in the future. First time playing PM i think i did pretty well but i can approve a lot too lol. Thanks for the games :D

ian715

Smash Apprentice
Yo GG's @ ian715 ian715 , i think ima get off for awhile ill probably be on later if anyone wants to play later.

Also your Zelda is really good. Looking forward to playing you more in the future. First time playing PM i think i did pretty well but i can approve a lot too lol. Thanks for the games :D
Good games! For your first time playing pm you played pretty well! And thanks for the compliment :)

Looking forward to more games!

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Dash Dance Revolutions #5
When is it:
Tomorrow @7:30 PM EST / 6:30 Central
How to Register: Either register directly HERE or send me a PM so I can add you.
I hope to see both new and old faces in this one!
More info HERE

Be there or be square!

ian715

Smash Apprentice
@ waygu waygu good games! Why did you quit that sheik - sheik match out of curiosity, but good games!

Are you gonna be in that tournament thing tomorrow? I just joined this thread about a week ago or so so I'm still pretty new to everything

Rukir

Smash Cadet
NNID
rory10
Woops. Posted that before I left... oh well. I had a connection error, and I think that's where I'll end it. GG

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Me and my friend are green, you guys be red if it doesn't matter. Booting up. 4084-8961-7331
Edit: Hosting.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
@ waygu waygu good games! Why did you quit that sheik - sheik match out of curiosity, but good games!

Are you gonna be in that tournament thing tomorrow? I just joined this thread about a week ago or so so I'm still pretty new to everything
good games man, your dk is really nice, your use of up b momentum mix ups was good lol

and i usually hate sheik dittos but i figured i'd try to see how mine stacked up and after the first 2 stocks it was as good as done anyway, couldnt get footing nor confident enough to anything but poorly timed defensive options.

and yes i am actually. i think you'd make a great addition to the tourneys, you could give some of the top placing players a run for their ranking ;D
i used to host similar little tourneys so im gonna try to do my best to show up and support royal's from now on :)

Top Bottom