• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ian715

Smash Apprentice
good games man, your dk is really nice, your use of up b momentum mix ups was good lol

and i usually hate sheik dittos but i figured i'd try to see how mine stacked up and after the first 2 stocks it was as good as done anyway, couldnt get footing nor confident enough to anything but poorly timed defensive options.

and yes i am actually. i think you'd make a great addition to the tourneys, you could give some of the top placing players a run for their ranking ;D
i used to host similar little tourneys so im gonna try to do my best to show up and support royal's from now on :)
hmmm ok maybe i will try it out, we'll see haha. And thanks for the compliments :p

Will you be on later for maybe some doubles?

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
For the tournament description thing, it says "players select their characters as a double blind" what does that mean?
Players cannot see or know of each others characters,

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
cool, i'll start hosting in 5 minutes or so, we can 1 v 1 until more people join. If we get 3 people we can do a ffa or rotations. Then if we get 4 people, we'll communicate on here for what the teams are.

So we need 2 more people for a 2 v 2, anyone want in?
I'm in.

waygu

Smash Lord
hmmm ok maybe i will try it out, we'll see haha. And thanks for the compliments :p

Will you be on later for maybe some doubles?
i dont work tomorrow so i'll likely indulge in some.
if my usual team mate is on i owe him some dubs but if not i'd be interested in teaming (if thats fair to our other team), i play better in teams, i'd like to see what we could do, double sheilda gimmicks have me excited

For the tournament description thing, it says "players select their characters as a double blind" what does that mean?
what diagh said, you only go double blind for round 1

edit - ahh timing, i want in dubs :p

edit 2 - gotta run to the atm/grab food, if there's a spot open when i come back i'll join in sorry about that

Last edited:

RipxWizho

Smash Journeyman
cool, i'll start hosting in 5 minutes or so, we can 1 v 1 until more people join. If we get 3 people we can do a ffa or rotations. Then if we get 4 people, we'll communicate on here for what the teams are.

So we need 2 more people for a 2 v 2, anyone want in?
im in for those dubs

ian715

Smash Apprentice
i dont work tomorrow so i'll likely indulge in some.
if my usual team mate is on i owe him some dubs but if not i'd be interested in teaming (if thats fair to our other team), i play better in teams, i'd like to see what we could do, double sheilda gimmicks have me excited

what diagh said, you only go double blind for round 1

edit - ahh timing, i want in dubs :p

edit 2 - gotta run to the atm/grab food, if there's a spot open when i come back i'll join in sorry about that
Haha sounds good, you and I will be red, the other two will be blue

ian715

Smash Apprentice
GGs josh and diagh, I'm gonna get off until we get enough people for a 2 v 2

EDIT: I see we have enough for a 2 v 2 lol, so it's gonna be me, josh, diagh and himemiya correct? What are the teams? And what colors?

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
GGs josh and diagh, I'm gonna get off until we get enough people for a 2 v 2

EDIT: I see we have enough for a 2 v 2 lol, so it's gonna be me, josh, diagh and himemiya correct? What are the teams? And what colors?
I'll be on blue team.

Top Bottom