• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs @ xSZSxSkullkid xSZSxSkullkid , after i try harded once or twice that's all i had lmao. you're good man, i gotta work on my combo di and grab game a little more. its funny i was nervous playing you but i beat that kind of :p

and nice roy, speaking of my need to not di in ;D you turned the spacing war around on my marth with that side b, its a really good mix up for him, it makes marth feel so insecure its sad

Last edited:

xSZSxSkullkid

Smash Journeyman
ggs @ xSZSxSkullkid xSZSxSkullkid , after i try harded once or twice that's all i had lmao. you're good man, i gotta work on my combo di and grab game a little more. its funny i was nervous playing you but i beat that kind of :p
i was nervous too when i saw u bring out Sheik i was like oh crap
because your Marth is fast and you were also landing most of your combos

Last edited:

xSZSxSkullkid

Smash Journeyman

and nice roy, speaking of my need to not di in ;D you turned the spacing war around on my marth with that side b, its a really good mix up for him, it makes marth feel so insecure its sad
yeah the side b was something i picked up because i found out Roy's side b can be used during combos or to end the opponent. That's a big difference between him and Martth

Last edited:

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Dash Dance Revolutions #5
When is it:
This Saturday the 13th @7:30 PM EST / 6:30 Central
How to Register: Either register directly HERE or send me a PM so I can add you.
I hope to see both new and old faces in this one!
More info HERE

Be there or be square!

Last edited:

xSZSxSkullkid

Smash Journeyman
Good game guys. I haven't played teams online before now. I might invite you to a brawl tommorow, I want to see more of your Ganondorf.
alright thx u have a nice Ivysaur i gotta remember next time the bombs are coming from the air

waygu

Smash Lord
You guys wanna do rotations or ffa? Rotations is loser out
im cool with whatever but would prefer rotations. and lol im happy nobody plays winner out unless its unfair for the other 2 cause theyre too good.
ill catch you two next waiting screen

Top Bottom