• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
Whos is dns and why am I losing. The Roy matchup as far as i can tell was not in my favor

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Ugh, well that was thoroughly embarrassing and disheartening. Either Snake's frame data is way better than I thought on moves like jab, wifi was ****ing me hard, or I suck. Either way, I can't say I'm happy with the results. I can do better than that.

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs neo, thanks for the matches unfortunately my brain quit on me. i could tell you saw the glimmer of actual games happening but i didnt care to adjust and *attempted* to auto pilot lol. had fun tho man i wanna play another time my brain wants to cooperate

Ugh, well that was thoroughly embarrassing and disheartening. Either Snake's frame data is way better than I thought on moves like jab, wifi was ****ing me hard, or I suck. Either way, I can't say I'm happy with the results. I can do better than that.
trati's really good at both smash and wifi as well so it feels ****ty. give yourself a few weeks until you see other connections/play vs someone who is as affected by the lag/loss of frame advantage (that's all he's doing, managing to keep moderate frame advantages from not only his moves but confidently inputting his controls through lag)

Last edited:

NEO!

Smash Lord
ggs neo, thanks for the matches unfortunately my brain quit on me. i could tell you saw the glimmer of actual games happening but i didnt care to adjust and *attempted* to auto pilot lol. had fun tho man i wanna play another time my brain wants to cooperate
Ggs my friend its been awhile. Nice to play u again. Always a challenge. Play u soon

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
u always bitchin

Rukir

Smash Cadet
NNID
rory10
Ok, everyone, I'm back. Did ya miss me? No? Okay…

Add me if you want to live! Friend Code in signature

Top Bottom