• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ggs @ A6stringthing (A6ST) A6stringthing (A6ST) , youre better than i remembered dude. i dont even understand wario all i know is im getting hella nair and upaired and fsmash punished lol. your bowser is seriously good.
it sucks the last match was actually close and kinda intense and then i leave lol. its late here though, i gotta get some sleep.
our connection was crystal clear. idk if it was the time of night or what but we should play more lol
GG's Waygu! You've gotten a lot better! Even the Wario/Ivysaur match we had, was nothing like Strong Bad vs Altrox lol lots of very close matches, the Bowser ditto was hilarious, Wario is kinda like puff, with his aerial mobility, but I'd like to think he has a better combo game. That last match.... The salt is real! Haha. I'm looking forward to more games soon, the connection was pretty great actually!

waygu

Smash Lord
GG's Waygu! You've gotten a lot better! Even the Wario/Ivysaur match we had, was nothing like Strong Bad vs Altrox lol lots of very close matches, the Bowser ditto was hilarious, Wario is kinda like puff, with his aerial mobility, but I'd like to think he has a better combo game. That last match.... The salt is real! Haha. I'm looking forward to more games soon, the connection was pretty great actually!
lolol at least ive moved up in the world of bad set comparisons ;) more of a sothe v strongbad now eh?

wario is kinda like puff + DK and its really weird to deal with lmao. we'll definitely play more, if you see me around feel free to ask for some games.

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
Wanna play me?
GGs, I need to practice more my Falco, I envy yours. Even tho, why I SD a lot when I fight your Ike? .-.

Well, in general, I SD too much, I need to perfectionate my SHL, and try to use more shines in my game.
-Any other advise, becuase I know I'm not saying everything I'm not good at, it's accepted-

I like your C.Falcon, Mario, Snake and Ice Climbers, those last 2 I don't really fight against them a lot, it was interesting.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
@ JeffsMov JeffsMov lets learn spacies vs each other some time with lower pressure. i can play fox sometimes okay. i like falco but im not good with him, i think i might be able to do better now.

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
@ JeffsMov JeffsMov lets learn spacies vs each other some time with lower pressure. i can play fox sometimes okay. i like falco but im not good with him, i think i might be able to do better now.
I didn't knew you were preparing for year 20XX, sure, we can play. But right now I have a really tough time with a headache I got as fas as the match with Mattchu ended lol

Top Bottom