• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
hey since a decent amount of people are on - doubles tournament tomorrow @ 7pm eastern
currently 2 teams signed up, 2 singles looking for a partner and about 3-4 people in thread looking for partners but not signed up yet.
we could definitely use a few more - bring your teams partner and show us what you got!​

waygu

Smash Lord
I didn't knew you were preparing for year 20XX, sure, we can play. But right now I have a really tough time with a headache I got as fas as the match with Mattchu ended lol
i watch melee fox and falco players and i can see how i could play and want to. i dont dash dance enough but as fox it is so strong and good and you can be so close that i do it a lot. his moves are pretty good and have multiple uses, free kills off the top, and i get better with tech skill so its a good deal for me

trati

Smash Ace
razell n me are gonna team up and win

hey since a decent amount of people are on - doubles tournament tomorrow @ 7pm eastern
currently 2 teams signed up, 2 singles looking for a partner and about 3-4 people in thread looking for partners but not signed up yet.
we could definitely use a few more - bring your teams partner and show us what you got!​

Last edited:
Top Bottom