• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
"the game disc could not be read"
man, brawl discs really wear out your wii

is it over?

Last edited:

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
ggs subtle...how long you been playin ZSS?
Just picked her up like 3 days ago. Fell in love with her playing Theytah's build and using the Dark Samus costume on her. She's mad fun and I needed a fast character. Those Falcon matches were dope

jaedong

Smash Journeyman
ZSS is a fast character? wow, i'm curious to see u play, cuz i can't seem to do **** with her

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Subtle is the jack of all trades!! He plays her like he has played her for 3 years instead of 3 days!! He makes me look like a scrub!!

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Subtle is the jack of all trades!! He plays her like he has played her for 3 years instead of 3 days!! He makes me look like a scrub!!
Sarcasm txt will be invented one day lol, but nah, if anything its just wifi and lack of match up experience keeping her relevant compared to my other mains against you.

ZSS is a fast character? wow, i'm curious to see u play, cuz i can't seem to do **** with her
Im really just getting use to the fact that shes so quick but so useless at close range. High speed + all mid range attacks was/is awkward. Feels like playing a Sheik + C.Falcon + Mewtwo Chimera. Combos look cool and she racks up dmg but i have to still play a baiting game most of the time. I'll be using her plenty to learn match ups so add me for some games

Top Bottom