• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
I appreciate the spirit @ Kunichan Kunichan lol. I was not jabbing when i wanted or how i wanted. I would sit still trying to jab and eat smash...i was sorta trying to communicate that at times but no johns

Last edited:

Zynux

Smash Lord
Who's down for some quick matches? I need to see what my general connection is like. And don't be surprised if you completely body me, I haven't played against a live human in ages and I'll be trying out random stuff. Willing to learn and stuff.

Zynux

Smash Lord
Hahaha dat lag. I think I now why it's lagging...I guess I can't play while my bro is streaming lol

Hopefully next time we can go at it again, as I KNOW I do betetr than that lol.

GGs man

Last edited:

Zynux

Smash Lord
aaaaaaaaaaaaand my game crashed lol

Not sure if you want to go again or not becauswe of the lag but let me know if you want to try again

Last edited:

Zynux

Smash Lord
@ Zynux Zynux my wii froze lol gg im pretty sure we both can do better withought lag like alot better
Indeed. Some other time we'll definitely go again man, that lag was killing my game. My bro is streaming right now so maybe that's why? Who knows, I generally play a lot better.

Top Bottom