• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Drigonaut

Smash Apprentice
i'm down for a few matches if anyone's ok with seeing if i lag. i tend to hit or miss

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah, I'll still play.
Okay. One thing though, Roy will disconnect me. Dunno why it's doing that, and I haven't gotten around to fixing it.

Also, my siblings just got home, so I'm no longer sure how good my connection will be anymore (I try to time my P:M when they're not around lol). If it gets too laggy, I won't be offended if you leave.

Zelo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kiseop
3DS FC
3394-3786-6748
Anyone looking to play some games?

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
People who have played me, is Yoshi op? If so, should I switch mains? I can't decide
After having played a Yoshi main in my area and also playing you on wi-fi, I have no reason to believe Yoshi is OP, except for perhaps his ledge stalling is almost as obnoxious as planking with Shiek. You have no reason to change mains, people will learn how to hit Yoshi out of his side b.

Drigonaut

Smash Apprentice
haha variety is fun. i do the same but i'm trying to get it down to just 2 or 3 mains. otherwise i'd throw in a bunch of other random characters too :p
Thank you! There was some pretty stupid stuff there, though. I'm not sure why I picked Falco. I haven't played him in a while. He is one of my Melee mains, though.

Top Bottom