• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
ggs @ pwnyclaus pwnyclaus

i think it's obvious yoshi is a bit over the top. why am i doing better with him against you than with my 3 mains?? i don't even play yoshi at all

Last edited:

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
ggs @ pwnyclaus pwnyclaus

i think it's obvious yoshi is a bit over the top. why am i doing better with him against you than with my 3 mains?? i don't even play yoshi at all
Yoshi's side b is ridiculous, they must at least remove the hitbox when leaving the egg. Do you think there is anything op aside from that?

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ J JD_Pro great games man, by far the best Olimar I've played against lol, and your Mewtwo is pretty scary too, my only suggestion is to work on your attacks out of mewtwo's UpB

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Yoshi is not OP he gets wrecked by a lot of characters, but even if he was that would be all the more reason not to switch mains.

Edit: Well since I couldn't seem to get a match going with Pickledpotatoes, anyone else down for 1v1s?

Last edited:
Top Bottom