• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Still up to play?
GGs, DK.
I could barely keep up with your Lucario and Squirtle.
My mains can't handle all that shenanigans, I guess.

Sorry for that HARD counterpick :/

Definitely the best Lucario I've ever seen, though.

Last edited:

DKMikey

Smash Journeyman
Sure. Excuse the lag.
GGs dude. I'm so salty about dat Mario. I never like playing against Mario. Nevertheless, you had a great Mario & Marth.

Edit: Lol the shenanigans. Most people are like "WTF is happening" when fighting against Lucario or Squirtle. To be fair though, I think the same thing while playing as them.

Last edited:

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
any1 wanna play 2 or 3 matches?
edit:im still open I can pla longer tho now:)

Last edited:

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
UGHGHGHAHAGHGHGHGHG I GET SO MADDDDD WHEN I PLAY YOU PWNYYY
But I appreciate the Yoshi practice lol
It's so unfair how much more work you have to do as Fox vs Yoshi. You're doing all of these advanced techs, and I'm just pivot grabbing

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
It's so unfair how much more work you have to do as Fox vs Yoshi. You're doing all of these advanced techs, and I'm just pivot grabbing
haha I know man but still that doesn't take away from how well you use Yoshi's moveset. I guess I just need to be super patient it seems like when I do that it goes in my favor but I just lovee spamming tech skill haha

Top Bottom