• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
*Attention Everyone*
Hypest Hosted Tournament 5:50PM TN
Hurry and sigh up.
~~FREE!!
This is a very big thing in our community. We will have a place that ranks us in a power ranking style. Everyone please ccome nd joing it's

Official Reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2wye1i/tournament_thread_monthly_project_m_2502/

Bracket and sign up:
http://hypest.challonge.com/PMMTHLY

Tournament IRC chat: https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.globalgamers.net&channel=#HypestTournaments
Not interested

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
My friend code is for the 3ds the only system i have smash bros. for 2079 8390 5278.

Prefer 1 on 1 4 or 5 minutes or 3 or 4 lives. No stage hazards or items.(mainly just want to improve my 1 on 1 skills. or just play pvp for love of the game)

Play just my favorites regardless on how good they are- mega man,gannondorf,samus,ike,windwaker link,link,charizard,greninja,robin,lucina and my main-mewtwo(soon to be released dlc character)

I try to add as much people as i can. 1000 plus pages of friend codes maybe impossible add everyone on this thread but like i said i ll try.
You got the wrong thread this is for projectm not the 3DS or wiiu

Rugal Cuttah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2079-8390-5278
You got the wrong thread this is for projectm not the 3DS or wiiu
Oh sorry, didnt know.(text colors are too hard to see on my glare friendly laptop.) Thanks for the kind notice. I wish I could play that too since i see many participating people. Sigh.... Did find some friend codes anyways oddly enough. Thanks again for the kind warning. I ll check 3ds smash categories for fcs. Feel pretty dumb right now. lol

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ Paradoxium Paradoxium my bad dude, my girlfriend just called and asked if I wanted to go tothe store with her and she said she'd b here in 10 so I gotta go for a bit, but i can play later if you're still on

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
lol this scene will never grow if we don't participate in tournaments.
I was going to, but I was just a tad to late to get in. CST here. I was all excited and then I realized it was already thru.
Just some suggestions: I wasn't quite sure what the actual process of win reporting was, and the prerequisites to participate (IRC chat and such) were a bit cloudy as far as the reason for those (at least for a newcomer like me). The phonebook didn't look like it had P:M FCs on there, just 3DS FCs. If some of that info was a bit clearer then maybe there would be more reception.
It's looked like you guys have some good things going like the TPS explained on the FAQ.
I'll be looking for future events you guys host.

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
Anybody in for some 1v1? I'm jammin' to Daft Punk and feeling the groove...

edit: No love for DP I see... thought you guys were cool, but... whatev.... JK :smirk:

Last edited:

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
I was going to, but I was just a tad to late to get in. CST here. I was all excited and then I realized it was already thru.
Just some suggestions: I wasn't quite sure what the actual process of win reporting was, and the prerequisites to participate (IRC chat and such) were a bit cloudy as far as the reason for those (at least for a newcomer like me). The phonebook didn't look like it had P:M FCs on there, just 3DS FCs. If some of that info was a bit clearer then maybe there would be more reception.
It's looked like you guys have some good things going like the TPS explained on the FAQ.
I'll be looking for future events you guys host.
you need to be checked in to the challonge bracket and on IRC chat for match making. Another one will be hosted soon.
If it's 1 day only I just might

Btw ANY PUFF PLAYERS AROUND?
Lol it's already over. only 3 people showed up. I won lol. But I'll make sure to keep you guys updated on the next one.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
you need to be checked in to the challonge bracket and on IRC chat for match making. Another one will be hosted soon.

Lol it's already over. only 3 people showed up. I won lol. But I'll make sure to keep you guys updated on the next one.
Wait I just checked the date on the reddit page and it was made yesterday, did you really expect to have a lot of people if you only had a day or less of advertising?

Top Bottom