• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

G-Tempest

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, at first I was getting frustrated at all the dodges, then I thought why don't I react to them?
man, i can't even react lol. i knew you were reading my dodges but all of the things i had in mind just got beat out or didn't come out. i'll think about how to approach the DDD-Ike match up for next time.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
man, i can't even react lol. i knew you were reading my dodges but all of the things i had in mind just got beat out or didn't come out. i'll think about how to approach the DDD-Ike match up for next time.
do you wanna play a few matches?

GmJn

Smash Ace
T
That spacing was so frustrating, for real. You have perfect spacing with Ike. I wish I could've tried more characters against you, I need practice against good Ikes.
Thanks for the compliments, but my ike is only okay. I do especially bad in the ike matchup due to low patience, and I've gotten wrecked in tournament.

GmJn

Smash Ace
Maybe it's just that your playstyle beats mine, and I've been refining my playstyle with waygu so much.
My playstyle is really aggro, so I have the most trouble with camp, and anything that stops my approach

Top Bottom