• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Royal-X

Smash Ace
GGs @ Mattchu Mattchu
Thanks for helping with the C. Falcon and Marth matchup. Lovely Sacred Combo you had there one of the matches. Watcha think of my new potential main?

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Anyone wanna play?

Also, @ Paradoxium Paradoxium if you're still around man I'd love to get in some more Falcon dittos c:

edit: Please ;_;

Last edited:

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
Good games man, I can tell you've gotten better since we last played. Keep improving that Sheik man, and I hope the taunts don't ever offend you. I always do them out of fun
Thanks a lot for the complement. I was getting upset w/ myself, cause many that I've played say I do too much of the same thing. They're right. So I try as hard as I can to make my game as well-rounded as possible, but I get in too big a funk. You seem to be someone who has been around SmashBoards for sometime (the 'Strawhat Pirate' title, whatever that means, hints toward that). I've been deliberating wether or not to go to a local monthly tourney at a nearby college, where I'm told 4 of the top 10 players in our state go. How would the caliber of the players on this thread fair against the players that I'd be up against at a local tourney? Any input you may have would be great. And anyone else give me a shout if you've seen a big difference b/w online play and local competitions.

G-Tempest

Smash Apprentice
GGs, I'm sorry about the taunt it was uncalled for. I shouldn't have done it it was rude.
it's not all that bad, makes it sweeter for when i bop you in the future.
although i have to say, great job readin me.

GmJn

Smash Ace
it's not all that bad, makes it sweeter for when i bop you in the future.
although i have to say, great job readin me.
Thanks, at first I was getting frustrated at all the dodges, then I thought why don't I react to them?

Top Bottom