• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
GGs again. I couldn't be getting better than you with Sheik could I? =3= Even so, those chaingrabs are rough. I didn't even know about that. Is it only at low percents?
Sheik is mindgames/disjointed hitboxes which you're good with. Also punishes sloppy play which im guilty of. Lmao I'll tell you about those later on xat, I dont need to be chain grabbed by everyone tbh

D

Deleted member

Idk I'm just guessing sawnds are different since you say they've never desynced you all this time.
If I remember correctly .Sawnds need to be made with Project M in mind in order to work properly and not desync. I have two for Luigi and Bowser that were made to fit.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
@ dizzypink dizzypink Funny, I said I would four stock your Ganon but you ended up doing so to mine O.o
I'm just really REALLY good at making the most of Ike's range and Ganon can't compare in that respect. Two super strong characters though. Ganon is way more about catching people off than going in and MAKING THEM FREAK OUT like Ike does.
Ike also has better neutral options than Ganon...though Ganon does only need one neutral option.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm just really REALLY good at making the most of Ike's range and Ganon can't compare in that respect. Two super strong characters though. Ganon is way more about catching people off than going in and MAKING THEM FREAK OUT like Ike does.
Hence why the Ike/Jigglypuff matchup is horrible.

:(

Top Bottom