• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
it's been trying to join, are u not getting join message?

and Diz seems like my wi-fi is struggling as is, maybe in a bit

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
it's been trying to join, are u not getting join message?
I've been getting that a lot, that people aren't able to join me. Kaizo you host I exited and it showed you as offline, so I deleted and re-added you just now. New one says you're offline though..

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
wfc is taking forever to connect :/
got 2 diff error codes
finally letme connect

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Oh, I thought you were online already trying to join my room! I deleted you for nothing. ._.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ kaizo13 kaizo13 Those matches were so fun, and that Sheik and Lucario match where you kept losing neutral but getting those clutch-ass reads and gimps to beat me, was sick

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
@ kaizo13 kaizo13 Those matches were so fun, and that Sheik and Lucario match where you kept losing neutral but getting those clutch-*** reads and gimps to beat me, was sick
yeah i couldn't move all that well in neutral due to the lag, so i just focused on edgeguards, reads and grabs. Charizard has an insane punish game. he is definitely underated imo

i wish we had a better connection tho, you are super fun to play against

Last edited:
Top Bottom