• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
GGs @ waygu waygu ! Looks like I take this round =3=
I think I invented a new Sheik combo. that tech chase up smash into bair, L cancel, side tilt, forward air...I think that was what I did. I should've saved a replay so I can see.

waygu

Smash Lord
I got dc but can still play if you want. And lol ive been saving so I'll try to cell phone record it for you

Cooperocity

Smash Journeyman
No, I only use sound hacks which are always fine.
i played that entire game in slo-mo and i was just wondering because i didnt recognize that skin and if you use downloaded skins on wifi it lags the game hard
also ggs

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i played that entire game in slo-mo and i was just wondering because i didnt recognize that skin and if you use downloaded skins on wifi it lags the game hard
also ggs
It was Roy's last skin, it isn't a new one.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
No, I only use sound hacks which are always fine.
Supermario1 used custom sfx and we desynced before..

I could get in on this if someone doesn't make it. I might be playing with Fawful though depending on how long his matches with cooper take.
Great, but if we start lagging too hard I can't play it.
Anyway, you ready? Since king dozie disappeared like I expected.
@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash @ 5ully 5ully

Last edited:
Top Bottom