• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EternalFlare

Smash Journeyman
I'm the Sheik/Ike he was talking about earlier.

I have a different problem. Characters I really try to get good with I'm mediocre with and I get wins with characters I barely practice with like Ike and Fox. He beat my Sheik handily despite me exclusively playing her for the last few days then I switch to these fraud characters and win rather easily.

Smash sometimes man, makes no sense lol.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
I guess falco is frustrating but as much as I feel I'm improving, whenever that feeling seems to be affirmed I get rekt by some people, today it was just really a downer so far, between falco, a sheik player earlier and a lostike ditto i was beaten down
this happens to me a lot. biggest piece of advice is to take a break from fighting calm down and if youre still in the mood for smash watch your matches (preferably the ones you just lost) and either analyze it out loud or on paper and dont be over critical but you'll see how much autopilot and nerves you had and it'll make you want to push past that. as well as things like when i learn my autopilot is making me dash attack all the damn time i look for dacus opportunities when they make more sense, when im straight running i try to make myself foxtrot instead. i suck at catching my bad habits and others bad habits esp on autopilot im just trying to mash buttons and full hop.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
i will sora. logging into online now, its my first matches so dont expect too much at first lol
edit - i got a room open ^_^

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs! dont take this the wrong way but you're better than i give you credit for and you catch me with some stuff that i certainly didnt expect. the entire pit round comes to mind. if you kept up the confidence and speed your link and pit have in every character i'd be scared of you. oh and sorry to chain grab you i just learned it so im trying to apply it and expand it.

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
ggs! dont take this the wrong way but you're better than i give you credit for and you catch me with some stuff that i certainly didnt expect. the entire pit round comes to mind. if you kept up the confidence and speed your link and pit have in every character i'd be scared of you. oh and sorry to chain grab you i just learned it so im trying to apply it and expand it.
Wow, thanks ! :D That pit round was an experiment with pit bc I haven't played him much in PM. And that's ok haha. I'm trying to learn some things too :p

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs @ Cooperocity Cooperocity ! all were close and lot of good comebacks, you had me nervous the last 5 matches i kept messing up lmao.
hope to play more matches in the future

Top Bottom