• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EternalFlare

Smash Journeyman
I did it again, I see you now. Maybe I entered it wrong the first time.

Are you coming now?

Last edited:

EternalFlare

Smash Journeyman
After I lost the Ike ditto it shut me down, then when you were falco and taunted when I SD'ed I just couldn't play anymore
You taunted every time I SDed. Even when I had leads. I thought you wouldn't mind if someone else did it.

GmJn

Smash Ace
I only started taunting after you ledge camped I didn't do it to offend that time I just wanted to bait a reaction there. But I shouldn't dish it out if I can't take it, GGs man.

EternalFlare

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Ike seems kind of dumb on wifi. I don't really play Ike but spamming smash attacks is too good in lag. I tried to play honest Sheik but idk, I do better with braindead spacies play.

EternalFlare

Smash Journeyman
I was talking about my Ike but I think we both got away with BS. Not that our connection was horrible but even a few frames can make all the difference. I have to commend legit Sheik players, I don't know how they can keep up with all these fast paced high kill power characters.

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Alright, jw do you have royal-x added? Nevermind I saw a message that said no dubs. Just join whenever.
hey good games dude, sorry about sitting in the lobby for a while a lot of the games, my girlfriend was texting me about important stuff lol. But those Lucario side-b spikes were badass lol

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
I was talking about my Ike but I think we both got away with BS. Not that our connection was horrible but even a few frames can make all the difference. I have to commend legit Sheik players, I don't know how they can keep up with all these fast paced high kill power characters.
I think sheik in PM is one of the weakest melee characters so it can be hard for sheik players- likely one of the toughest to play on wifi no doubt. I know a sheik main in our place in the world and he refuses to play sheik in PM- claims it ruins his sheik for melee. I can understand sorta- lucario for smash 4 doesn't bod well with my lucario game in PM (cause their so damn different in my case)

GmJn

Smash Ace
Yeah, ggs. Those deep kills were awesome lol.
Do you still like to play dubs?
I guess but lately overall I feel like I'm just being crushed by people I play against on wifi. I was considering going to a tournament later today but between people one wifi, and a friend going falco master3000 on me I think my flames been put out.

GmJn

Smash Ace
I've just gotten rekt by so many good players today I'm feeling overwhelmed, as much as I'd like to get better I'm starting to think I've reached my limit.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I guess but lately overall I feel like I'm just being crushed by people I play against on wifi. I was considering going to a tournament later today but between people one wifi, and a friend going falco master3000 on me I think my flames been put out.
Well don't worry, you'll get better. All you have to do is make people work harder to get hits on you and make better use of all your time. But you shouldn't let these little wifi losses dissuade you from going to the tourney and having fun. Just wondering, who was the falco player?

GmJn

Smash Ace
Well don't worry, you'll get better. All you have to do is make people work harder to get hits on you and make better use of all your time. But you shouldn't let these little wifi losses dissuade you from going to the tourney and having fun. Just wondering, who was the falco player?
A friend of mine, his tag is, "Leo." I played against him on wifi since he had health problems, but today we played in person and while I won a match or two He two stocked me quite often when he switched to falco

Mean Green

Smash Lord
A friend of mine, his tag is, "Leo." I played against him on wifi since he had health problems, but today we played in person and while I won a match or two He two stocked me quite often when he switched to falco
Falco's like the most frustrating character to fight sometimes, I don't blame you for losing confidence. This guy NIX here 3 stocks me a lot with him.

GmJn

Smash Ace
I guess falco is frustrating but as much as I feel I'm improving, whenever that feeling seems to be affirmed I get rekt by some people, today it was just really a downer so far, between falco, a sheik player earlier and a lostike ditto i was beaten down

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I guess falco is frustrating but as much as I feel I'm improving, whenever that feeling seems to be affirmed I get rekt by some people, today it was just really a downer so far, between falco, a sheik player earlier and a lostike ditto i was beaten down
Well you did pretty good against me the first time we played. I've beaten just about every titan in this thread lol, and you've beaten me at my best so you're definitely not bad. Maybe you're playing too much on autopilot today?

Last edited:

GmJn

Smash Ace
Well you did pretty good against me the first time we played. I've beaten just about every titan in this thread lol, so you're definitely not bad. Maybe you're playing too much on autopilot?
A little bit on auto pilot but still my performance is deplorable

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
I edited the post / You'll get better lol just save replays whenever you lose and see what you can improve on. I do that all the time.

Neo's usually up at this time but it looks like you just barely missed him.
I might catch Mattchu is he gets on soon

Top Bottom