• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
ggs sora. sorry it too 15 matches to realize you were crouch canceling and finally adapt to it. had fun vs your ICs and sword people. i have to pay way more attention to win vs link and stop challenging everything ^_^
Hehe, that was the first time I used the Ice climbers online :p. Also your shiek improved since I last faced you, it seems. I always have a lot of fun fighting you :D

Also sorry I left, My parents wanted me to do something :p

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Hehe, that was the first time I used the Ice climbers online :p. Also your shiek improved since I last faced you, it seems. I always have a lot of fun fighting you :D

Also sorry I left, My parents wanted me to do something :p
i enjoy playing your ever stubborn link as well. your ICs are good, i had just played ICs today or i'd have been totally lost lol.
you've improved as well, youre more aggressive and precise than last time

waygu

Smash Lord
ill play u 4515-7159-6317
doge will let you know where you stand pretty well, lol
welcome elitearmy, if you have questions or anything feel free to pm me i try to be the welcome wagon to keep people around, if youre on later i might get some games off you

DOGE_WOW

Smash Apprentice
doge will let you know where you stand pretty well, lol
welcome elitearmy, if you have questions or anything feel free to pm me i try to be the welcome wagon to keep people around, if youre on later i might get some games off you
we didnt play, he hasnt responded :'c

elitearmy

Smash Rookie
You're pretty good for a beginner if you ask me. I would've used DK in a mirror match but I wasn't sure how you'd react. Your DK is pretty solid and your Captain Falcon is really getting there. Good games

Top Bottom