• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

infestx

Smash Journeyman
@ Mean Green Mean Green Were you asking me something? I don't know if you accidentally quoted me or not, because I don't remember anything I guess

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
(I feel as though I am going to get rekt. I have my phone on shuffle right now maybe I should play more aggressive music :\)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Last edited:

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
I guess after someone d/c's even I need to go offline then.

Idk, doesn't matter.. I'm on blue tho.

I'm sorry about that. I've been wanting to play you for awhile. I've been here for a few months and heard you're pretty good.
Im so sorry .... ;_; i'm useless in dubs

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
Can anyone help me? I just got a copy of Brawl to play P:M recently. I've got v3.5 running with homebrew. The game will show that its connected to the online service. And I've entered a lot of friend codes I found on YouTube and FaceBook, but it will not show that any of the entered friends are online. So I haven't been able to play any online matches.
Yes, I downloaded the WiFi Safe version. Any thoughts?

Tag: PoMnk
1681-0380-2401

Thanks

Top Bottom