• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Can anyone help me? I just got a copy of Brawl to play P:M recently. I've got v3.5 running with homebrew. The game will show that its connected to the online service. And I've entered a lot of friend codes I found on YouTube and FaceBook, but it will not show that any of the entered friends are online. So I haven't been able to play any online matches.
Yes, I downloaded the WiFi Safe version. Any thoughts?

Tag: PoMnk
1681-0380-2401

Thanks
They'll only show up as Online once they've added you back, and are online. Otherwise they'll just be shown as Offline.

@ 123123sora 123123sora it's ok I'm still having fun.

And for some reason, I've been stuck at the "Connecing to WFC..." screen for about 2 mins now..

Last edited:

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
Th
Can anyone help me? I just got a copy of Brawl to play P:M recently. I've got v3.5 running with homebrew. The game will show that its connected to the online service. And I've entered a lot of friend codes I found on YouTube and FaceBook, but it will not show that any of the entered friends are online. So I haven't been able to play any online matches.
Yes, I downloaded the WiFi Safe version. Any thoughts?

Tag: PoMnk
1681-0380-2401

Thanks
They have to add you back in order for them to appear online, if they added u back then they might just be offline

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
They'll only show up as Online once they've added you back, and are online. Otherwise they'll just be shown as Offline.

@ 123123sora 123123sora it's ok I'm still having fun.

And for some reason, I've been stuck at the "Connecing to WFC..." screen for about 2 mins now..
What happened? It said everyone left for me.

infestx

Smash Journeyman
So we're still going? Also did double Roy cause the DC?
EDIT: Majestic 111

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
trying to but it says "unable"
I'm sorry he joined as soon as I posted that.

Who did you guys pick this time?
And did someone turn team attack off?

Someone must have picked purple marth or pikachu bc my game stopped working :o
Purple Marth can't be picked on teams. And remember I'm also using a few textures now, it might be me, I'm the one freezing.

Last edited:

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
Th

They have to add you back in order for them to appear online, if they added u back then they might just be offline
Makes sense... Thanks.

Well, I've gotta play somebody. At least to confirm that I'd get wrecked.

I'm up for playing. See my friend code in the signature and notify me if you added me.

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
I'm sorry he joined as soon as I posted that.

Who did you guys pick this time?
And did someone turn team attack off?

Purple Marth can't be picked on teams. And remember I'm also using a few textures now, it might be me, I'm the one freezing.
Oh, good point. It won't let me reconnect to you

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Aw man, I see GmJn, JesusPlusOne and Neo all online, that'd make another really fun team battle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom